This week on Table Talk we turn the tables. These questions aren’t for you to ask your kids, they are for your kids to ask you. Enjoy.
1. Why do you really want me to go to college?
2. What is one thing you wish you did differently as a parent?
3. Do you care what I become when I grow up? Why?
4. Do you wish you had more technology when you were younger or that we had less now?
5. Did you get in more trouble or less trouble as a kid than I do?
6. What is one of your favorite memories of me as a little kid?
7. How did you choose my name? Do you remember what the other options were?
8. What is the story of the day I was born?
9. What is the one thing you want me to know about marriage?
10. If I could be a teen star on the Disney channel would you want me to?
Want more Table Talk?