As moms, wives and women, Theresa and I always seem to be running to keep up. Chasing our tails as they say. Racing from lessons, camps, school, grocery stores, Target and all the errands in between. Cooking dinner, putting kids to bed, falling into our own bed at the end of a long busy day. In spite of that and because of that, we know how important it is to find time each month for yourself, your kids and your husband. Below are 10 ways you can keep it fresh this month:
1. Read a book. It doesn’t have to be life changing, just entertaining.
2. Go to a movie. Alone or with a friend.
3. Have a date night with your husband. Don’t talk about your kids.
4. Have a date night with each of your children. Take a favorite game, deck of cards or even better…Family Chatter.
5. Get your nails or hair done.
6. Go for a run, walk or hike.
7. Take a long drive alone, roll the windows down and crank up your favorite music.
8. Eat your favorite childhood meal.
9. As you fall asleep at night, mentally list off your gratitudes.
10. Look in the mirror and only see the good.