This is a sponsored post on behalf of Invisalign.
Invisalign makes many things easier than braces. We would know, we have had both in our house. When I asked my two teenage boys to compare their experiences Invisalign won big time. Aside from the pain of braces (which my son said is the one thing he remembers clearly) below are the comparisons they came up with:
1. Playing Sports: Braces hurt and specific mouth guards were required. With Invisalign, you just remove your trays, insert a regular mouth guard and go kick some butt. Pain free.
2. Eating Crunchy Foods: Crunchy foods can dislodge your braces so you aren’t supposed to eat said foods when you are wearing them. Who wants to go to the movies and not eat popcorn? Not my boys. Remove your Invisalign trays and enjoy that trough of popcorn, then brush your teeth.
3. Brushing Your Teeth: No brushing around metal or digging popcorn out of your braces before you can even start. Just brush those pearly whites free of obstruction. Then, don’t forget to…
4. Flossing Your Teeth: No wires to work around. No threading the needle. Just you, your white thread and your ever straightening teeth.
5. Playing a Musical Instrument. And even singing in the school play. Braces make it harder to do both. With Invisalign you can just remove them and play and sing until you bring the audience to tears. (Hopefully in a good way.)
In our home Invisalign is the definite preference. Because…popcorn.
While Invisalign is a client of mine and I write once a month about my experience, these statements are all mine.
For our other thoughts on Invisalign check out these posts:
I am a member of the Invisalign Teen Mom Advisory Board. My son has received complimentary treatment from the makers of Invisalign clear aligners, but all opinions expressed are my own. http://shout.lt/ggGP