These delicious and easy to make chicken nuggets are a BIG TIME crowd pleaser in our house. With only five ingredients, they can be in the oven within 15 minutes of opening the cabinet doors. They cook 20 minutes total. Serve with some brown rice and veggies or fruit.
And as an added bonus…this is a GREAT recipe to teach your teens to make for themselves!
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Spray a cookie sheet with oil.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put honey and chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Stir until pieces are well coated.
- Combine salt, corn flakes and parmesan in a separate bowl.
- Add the chicken honey mixture to bowl and stir until all chicken pieces are well coated.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Combine salt, corn flakes and parmesan in a separate bowl.
Add the chicken honey mixture to bowl and stir until all chicken pieces are well coated.