Disclosure: I felt the magic of swiss herbs in Ricola® Dual Action drops as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #swissherbs The swiss herbs in Ricola® Dual Action drops help sooth my itch throat caused by allergies and this post is sponsored for Socialstars. #swissherbs All words, thoughts, ideas and gross germs kids are my own.
Everyone is officially back in school, so let the games and germ sharing begin! It never fails, every year within the first three weeks of school, my kids get sick. I don’t understand, it’s not like I keep my kids locked in the house all summer long. I have a vision of the teacher lining up all the kids and having them one by one sneeze on each other. Are they all sharing the same sucker? It’s a cruel joke on us parents. We finally get them back in school and there they are on the sofa with the sniffles.
You may not be able to completely eliminate your kid getting sick, but there are a few things you and your child can do to minimize your chances.
1. Wash Hands Often: With soap and water, every chance they get! A good trick is to have them sing Happy Birthday twice while they are rubbing the soap on their hands.
2. Use Hand Sanitizer: Encourage them to use hand sanitizer before they eat or after they touch any shared equipment. Leave them reminder notes in their lunch bags.
3. Cough & Sneeze in Your Elbow: This will help them from spreading germs by touching things or people with germ hands.
4. Eat Healthy: Yummy Smoothies and lots of fruits full of vitamins will help them fight off germs. This is not the time of year from junk food!
5. Get Lots of Sleep: Sleep will give their body time to recover from any germs they happen to come in contact with.
6. No Nose Picking, Eye Digging or Finger Sucking: This should be obvious, but for some reason kids are always sticking their fingers in their mouths, noses and eyes! Remind them often to keep their fingers out of their nose, mouth and eyes.
7. Water: Make sure they’re drinking enough water and make sure they’re not sharing their water bottles with anyone.
8. Ricola Dual Action Drops: If you do start to feel that ickiness coming on Ricola Dual Action Drops are a multi-symptom cough drop from Ricola provides relief for coughs and sore throats all in one drop.
9. Follow Your Own Advice: You need to follow your own advice. Your kids need healthy parents! The last thing you want to do is get sick and pass it on to your kid. Make sure you go pick up at bag of Ricola Dual Action Honey Lemon drops so when you feel that cold sneak up on you you’ll have something to soothe your cough and sore throat. Not all locations will have the new Honey Lemon flavor until October.
Ricola Dual Action Drops are soothing and naturally effective relief for cough and sore throats which as a parent sets my mind at ease when I let my daughter take these.