When I found out we were having a boy I was terrified. I’ll admit, I cried for days. What in the world would I do with a boy? People warned me that I would love a son completely differently (not more or less just differently) than a daughter. They were right.
Yes, I’m glad we had a little boy and I’ve loved 99% of it. That said, I do find myself frequently saying things to my son that I never had to say to my daughter. Below are a list of 11horrifying things I can’t believe I actually have to say out loud:
1. Please do not pee into the pool.
2. Please do not fart on your baby sisters head.
3. Please do not smear your boogers all over your sisters face or my shirt.
4. Please quit hitting your sister with the paper towel tube.
5. Please quit shooting your sister with the laser gun.
6. Please do not eat the fish food or the ever popular cat food.
7. Could you please stop making sound effects for JUST 30 seconds.
8. Please do not use your sleeve as a napkin.
9. Please do not stab your sister with a pencil.
10. Please stop chasing the cat. He’s not a bad guy.
11. Please do not jump off the counter. Just because you’re wearing a cape doesn’t mean you can really fly.
Other posts that you might find interesting.