It’s fair to say that we’re both very particular about our hair. Cuts, colors, style and products. We spend some dough. Good hair feels good. It isn’t always easy to achieve. You know, kids, life, work. These products below make it a little bit more manageable.
1. Drybar Dry Shampoo – Not just any dry shampoo will do. It has to be Drybar’s Detox Dry Shampoo. It freshens up my hair with out leaving that sticky stiff feel to it. I love the scent and the fact that I can run my fingers through it without my hand getting stuck. Oh and never fear brunettes! They make a specific one just for you! (This would have been my first choice too. Theresa stole it! – Stefanie)
2. Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin – I am obsessed with these things! When I want my hair off my neck all I do is twirl it into a bun and stink one or two of these pins in. Bonus, when I take them out they leave a nice wave in my hair and no rubber band wrinkle.
3. Moroccan Oil Luminous Hairspray Medium – I play with my hair a lot, so I like it to feel like I don’t have any product in it. The Moroccan Oil Hairspray is perfect. It gives me just a enough hold, but doesn’t make me look like I’m wearing a helmet.
4. The Wet Brush – This is by far the best brush I’ve ever owned and trust me, I’ve tried a TON of brushes. It’s also perfect for everyone in the family.
5. Moroccan Oil – I use their oil, shampoo and conditioner. I have naturally lazy, frizzy, curly hair. Mostly in the back. The front tends to be even lazier. When I use the Morrocan Oil line my hair is all pumped up with frizzless curls!
6. When I want to run with a fabulous body of curls I always choose Shu Eumura’s Ample Angora Mousse. I am guessing there is some sort of illegal concoction in this product like an overdose of vodka that makes your hair’s toes curl. It is amazing!
7. An ionic blow dryer. For those fabulous round brush blowouts. I have had the same Bespoke hair dryer for YEARS and it has never let me down. Less frizz. Quicker dry time. Yes. Please.
8. My Densitive GL root lifter by Kerastase is the perfect way to get a party started in your roots. I use it if I am roundbrushing or going with the curly just walked off the beach look. A must have!
9. My round brush and a set of clips. I have spent years perfecting the use of a round brush and I am now an expert. I can truly blow dry my hair as well as the experts because I have learned the art of the round. The clips are great for keeping hair out of the way while you focus on a specific section or for tying up those curls to set them.
And we both agree on this one! A Professional Blow Out:
10. We used to giggle about the little old ladies who would go to the hair parlor once a week to get their hair done. Now we understand. Nothing beats running into a blow out bar for a quick professional blow dry. Not only do we not have to do our own hair, it looks better and lasts longer. We can get away without washing our hair for up to four days. Best part? You can spend the entire hour getting business done while someone else is doing business on your hair. #justification
What are your favorites? Enlighten us.