This week’s dinner time discussion questions are loaded with fun. Enjoy getting to know your kids better.
1. If you could plan our next family vacation where would we go and what would we do?
2. Have you ever gotten in trouble for something you did not do? If yes, what was it and how did you handle the situation?
3. Do we have a rule in this family that you think is unfair? What is it and how should we handle it?
4. If you could play one instrument perfectly, what would it be?
5. Would you rather have a bubble machine that produced 500 bubbles in 5 seconds or one that produced a bubble that was 30 feet tall?
6. Which is more fun? Christmas morning or your birthday parties?
7. What is the one item you own right now that you want to still have when you are an adult?
8. If you could be any zoo animal, but live in the wild, which animal would you be and why?
9. When you grow up do you still want to live in this city? Why or why not? If no, where would you want to live?
10. If we told you that we were going to Europe tomorrow, what is the one thing you have heard about that you would want to see?
Please join me on Facebook and let me know some of your most interesting answers. I love to hear what your kids have to say almost as much as you do.
For last week’s Table Talk.