We all know that family dinners are important. It’s not the eating that makes the difference. It’s the talking. Use these questions to get your kids talking over dinner tonight.
1. When you grow up would you want to be a movie star? Why or why not?
2. If you could live as any actor or actress for one week who would it be?
3. How would you feel about people always critiquing you?
4. Do you think it would be cool to have to give out your autograph every time you were out in public or would it make you crazy?
5. Why do you think we look up to movie stars? Do you?
6. If you could transport yourself into any movie, television or cartoon character for a day who would it be? Why?
7. Do you think actors and actresses have an obligation to act as role models for kids? Why or why not?
8. Would you rather be an actor/actress or a singer/musician? Why?
9. When you watch movies do the actors/actresses make you feel like you need to look a certain way to be important or accepted?
10. Who is your favorite actress and actor right now. Why?
Want more? Table Talk