In preparation for your summer contract, which I HIGHLY recommend everyone do, use these questions to begin the conversation. Make sure you sign up for the Ooph Newsletter on the right there. Next week I will be sending out a sample summer contract. You will definitely want to use it!
1. What is the one thing you want your parents to understand about how you feel about your summer?
2. If you could take any trip this summer, where would you want to go?
3. How many nights per week should you be allowed to have friends over or go to a friend’s house?
4. What would you like to do this summer that would help others?
5. What time do you think you should have to wake up every day? Should it matter in the summer?
6. What time should you have to go to bed at night? Should it matter in the summer?
7. You will have to do one thing around the house every day to help out. What one thing would you choose?
8. How could you earn money over the summer? Do you think you should have to earn money?
9. How many hours per day should you be allowed to watch television this summer? Play video games?
10. How will you get exercise this summer?