We are not a one stroller does all kind of family. We have a stroller for hiking/walking, we have a stroller for everyday use, we have a stroller for traveling and we have a stroller for shopping.
Our Orbit is our shopping stroller. It is my pack mule.
What I love about the Orbit Baby Stroller
- I love the flexibility! Not only does the infant seat fit on the stroller base, but so does the toddler carseat.
- The handles are adjustable for height.
- Easy to fold by just a twist of the wrist
- You can purchase additional accessories that make this stroller perfect for shopping. The two side panniers and the cargo basket.
- The Helix Plus upgrade kit turns this stroller into a double! Which I will be needing in just 12 weeks!
- Because of the round base all seats turn 360 degrees!
- Because Orbit has just released their new G3 line (which is fully interchangeable with the G2 line) the G2 line is on sale right now! Get it quick!
- Don’t forget to pick up the sidekick. This was big sister Ellies’ favorite accessory!
What I don’t love
- If I want to travel with the carseat and stroller seat the orbit because bulky quick.
- The G2 doesn’t feel as sturdy as it really is. It’s deceiving, because this stroller can handle abuse!
- When using the stroller seat and base it takes up a lot of room in the trunk.
The Orbit Baby packed up for a trip across country. It always holds up well when we travel. This is the infant seat in the base.
I’ll admit, I love strollers almost as much as I love cars. I use both daily and if I’m going to be pushing it around, it’s important to me that it’s easy to push, looks good and keeps my kids happy. This orbit has been one the most used stroller from the day we brought Zach home from the hospital.
It is the Luxury Category of strollers, so the price tag can be a little shocking. It’s worth it though!
Zach fit into the infant carseat until he was nearly 18 months!
Sleeping while Mommy shopped!