These are a big hit in my house. What isn’t to love about warm peanut butter cookies and a glass of milk. Delicious.
Ooph's Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Write a review
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups all pupose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together butter, sugars and peanut butter until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly beat into peanut butter mixture.
- Mix in the oats with a spoon until just combined.
- Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes.
Share the joy