Hello to all the ROCK ON Mommies! I’m Sonia Ryan, the mother of two children Nick 11yrs and Bella 10 yrs old. I can hardly believe that i have 2 kids THAT old. LOL I definitely don’t feel that I’m old enough to have kids that are 11 and 10 *sigh*
Hmm, what else do you need to know about me?? Well, let me start by telling you that I am a MAKEUP ADDICT, yes it’s true, I’m addicted to lip gloss, eye shadows, face powders, the whole shebang! I don’t leave my house without my lip gloss and mascara on, EVER!! Seriously, I’m not kidding! J
I was introduced to the wonderful world of makeup and skin care almost 9 years ago. Since then, I’ve helped hundreds of women learn how to have fun with makeup and how to improve and transform the look and feel of their skin! I’m sooo excited to share my tips and tricks with you!!
I know how crazy and hectic it can be being a mom, whether you’re a stay at home mommy, single mommy or a career mommy, which by the way, I’ve been ALL three!
There’s no reason why we can’t take a few minutes a day to look “Fab-U-lous”!
Here’s my first tip for all of you “Rock on Mommies”!
Natural Looks for Day
Whether your skin tone is Fair, Medium or Bronze, the Natural Look for Day is a must!
Eyes: Choose shades that shimmer and are light catching for a radiant glow. Since fair skin is prone to redness, try a tinted moisturizer with SPF 15 for summer. Not only will it minimize the redness, it will also protect your skin.
- Blush: Want to look younger? Then Blush is a must!!! Try a baby pink or light rose. Keeping up with this seasons’ trends, why not try a peachy tone it’s totally fresh and Fun!
- With medium skin tones it’s very common to see unevenness, darker and lighter batches and undertones. Match your foundation to the deepest tone. By using a foundation it will even out the mix of undertones for a flawless complexion.
- For a natural glow, keep cheeks & lips in the same colour family. Try a shimmer gold bronzer on your cheeks, forehead and down the bridge of your nose. Voila a Sun Kissed Glow!
- Darker skin tones are not just “one colour”, there are many shades of colour on your face. The easiest way to even out your complexion is by matching your foundation to the lightest area. Just be careful not to pick a shade that makes your skin look ashy. Try a foundation with a yellow undertone.
- Eyes. Play them UP!!! Try a delicious shimmer Golden Chocolate toned shadow over the lids. Line your lash line with a deep brown liner and finish the look with a few coats of Mascara!
- Add a Gloss for a beautiful glow.