Loobalee Beta period is ending and is being launched to the public this month!! One luckly Rock On Mommy has won a free membership!
Yeah Stasy Click! You’re the winner of our FREE annual subscription giveaway from LoobaLee!
LoobaLee co-founder, Suzanne Rielle, sends her thanks to everyone who showed interest in the LoobaLee private beta test and requested a code. As a special for Rock On Mommies ONLY:
Request a code and register on LoobaLee between now and July 15 and receive a minimum of 1 month free subscription time when we go live.
Or, hurry to participate and list items, and you can earn up to a full year subscription and some fabulous gifts. See the full prize schedule here.
All of us at Rock On Mommies are excited for the launch of LoobaLee. We had a chance to ask Suzanne about the details:
“We are closing entry to the Private Beta environment on July 15. If you are already registered on LoobaLee, you will be able to continue to access the site while we switch it over from Private Beta to Public Beta.
“Public Beta is a launch to USA residents only. We already have a lot of interest from Canada, Australia/New Zealand, and parts of Europe, and we hope to get there soon.
“We are thrilled to be sharing our site with you very soon! Watch for our launch by the end of this month!
A little bit about Loobalee and it’s amazing Founder!
I left the corporate world to 1.5 years ago, where I had been a long-time employee of Accenture in various IT and Business Process consulting roles, to dive into LoobaLee full time. I envisioned LoobaLee nearly 10 years ago after our first daughter was born. I thoroughly enjoyed shopping for her, always wanting her to wear the best we could afford. I learned to be very astute at shopping for the best deals available. This was at a time when the children’s clothing market was booming on eBay. I enjoyed participating in the boom, but also found it time-consuming and inconvenient to pay attention to auctions. Being a full-time working Mom, I wanted the rewards of buying and selling on-line, but I wanted an easier approach. I felt like the one-size-fits all approach to selling children’s clothing on generic auction sites was akin to fitting a square peg into a round hole.
I could visualize a custom, simple approach unique to children’s clothing – an approach that helped Moms buy and sell on-line easily, and also help Moms benefit from my experiences in dressing my kids for “virtually” free. I’ve also been motivated by the my observations of waste in the children’s clothing market and aftermaket. Clothing, like anything else, has a lifecycle, and I am passionate about promoting the manufacturing of quality clothing that fully serves it’s lifecycle purpose, ultimately being donated to children in need.
About LoobaLee: Here are some of the key features of our service. Our hope for LoobaLee is to be the premier site for buying and selling designer children’s clothing and be a premier resource to help Moms make their shopping decisions.
· Our blog, The Daily Jubilee provides shopping tips, reviews, news & trends, and lots of info to help you “Buy Right, Care Right, & Sell Right” in order to “outfit your kids for virtually free”.
· Sellers will pay a small subscription fee to Sell on the Site. I like to say the fee is the cost of “about a latte” a month. Full service ranges between only $2.50 and $3.99 per month, depending on the subscription selected. This is a flat fee for unlimited listings. There is no end of sale commission or any “premium” listing fees.
· Listings are simple and menu-driven. There’s no need for fancy templates or sales language. We even offer a standard Return Policy that Sellers can elect to use or, if they wish, define a custom policy. Our standard policy is researched and optimized for both Buyers and Sellers. Since we are not an auction site, Sellers indicate the price they want for their item. Listings are active for 30 days, and items can be relisted (at no additional charge) if they don’t sell.
· Since our listings are menu-driven, so is our Search. It is virtually impossible to pull up non-authentic search results or to list low quality items. Our menus facilitate the listing of designer brands only. We currently have over 750 brands represented on the site, with more being added each week.
· We have a custom cart! Buyers can shop as visitors (similar to retail) or join as members to obtain additional shopping features (such as the ability to exclusively hold items in your cart for up to 3 hours, saving and shopping Favorite Searches, and maintaining a watch list).
· We have other special features, such as a Community Code of ethics, a revamped shipping process, and a new approach to leaving and calculating feedback. Each feature in the system was carefully researched and designed to improve upon existing offerings available in on-line resale and was customized to the niche market of children’s designer clothing.