Earlier this week I told you why you non-bloggy types should be on twitter. So now you’re probably wondering who you should follow. I’ll try to give you a few more every friday.
Let’s start with some of my favorite Mom’s to follow. There are so many. SO MANY!!! Today I’m just going to give you 5. Over the next couple weeks I’ll share more and I’ll share a few brands as well.
1. Do you have Tweens or Teens? Follow @ooph. Not only will she dish out some amazing advice and information, but she’ll make you think with her table talk questions. She’ll also throw a few laughs in there for you.
Turning the Libya situation into a teaching moment and conversation with your tweens and teens. bit.ly/QTVaQG
— Stefanie Mullen (@ooph) September 17, 2012
My dad just text me: Stevie Wonder could do a better job than these refs. #NFL
— Stefanie Mullen (@ooph) September 18, 2012
2. That Mom you wish lived next door to you so you could have wine night every night. @MamaMaryShow will chat with you about the lastest episode of Glee, So You Think You Can Dance, Veep, or Newsroom. She’ll share tear jerking raw stories about her life. Or she’ll just tell you about her noisy neighbors, you know that kinda noisy.
The people who like my FB page b/c they think I’m a religious blog/show are in for a shock, especially after today
The people who like my FB page b/c they think I’m a religious blog/show are in for a shock, especially after today mamamaryshow.com/2012/09/my-nei…
— Mary Burt-Godwin (@MamaMaryShow) September 13, 2012
3. Want to know about the latest Disney Movie? No? OK then how about a great wine at a great price? Then @redlotusmama is your girl!
— Red Lotus Mama (@redlotusmama) September 14, 2012
4. Do you need a good laugh or just someone who tells it like it is. Well then let me introduce you to @SurferWife.
DemoCRAPS vs RePUBElicans –When it comes down to it, they both represent something I don’t want to deal with. #SurferWifeTalksPolitics
— SurferWife (@SurferWife) September 17, 2012
5. Are you a military mom and need someone you can relate to. I’ve got 2 for you, but I warn you. They’re both super hero moms and will make you cry. @SemperFiMomma
— Laura (@semperfimomma) September 17, 2012
And don’t forget @WunderMom
If your husband is sitting next to you right now, hug him tight….because I really wish I could hug mine right now!
— WunderMom (@Wunder_Mom) September 15, 2012
More next week!
Don’t forget to sign up for the #EmmySmack Twitter Party on Sunday. It’s the prefect way to jump into twitter and have a good time as well. Did I mention there will be prizes?