Summer is coming to an end and it’s time for a some mom time. You have worked hard this summer as camp director. It’s time to recharge your batteries before we are all being sucked into back to school night, Halloween carnival planning and beginning those Thanksgiving shopping lists. Not sure where to begin? Here’s a few ideas
1. Splurge on yourself. Get a mani/pedi or go big with a massage or facial. You might even find some time to manicure those caterpillars above your eyes.
2. Schedule a lunch date with your girlfriends. They need a little me time as well.
3. The weather is still amazing so make sure you get in a few summer activities without the kids. A quiet day at the beach or pool, a walk with your favorite music blaring in your ears or a nice quiet hike through the woods.
4. Take a long shower, shave your legs, blow dry your hair and put on some makeup. Pick those kids up in style for a day.
5. Organize your space. Take some time to put your office, kitchen or where ever you spend the most time back in order.
6. Read that book you never finished this summer.
7. Marathon watch a show you’ve been dying to see. House of Cards, Sherlock, Scandal or Downton Abbey are all great choices!
8. Recharge your brain. Audit a course at one your local community colleges.
9. Work on one of those pinterest projects you’ve pinned.
10. TAKE A NAP!