Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Aveeno®, but all thoughts, opinions and advice are my own.
Spring is here which means summer is on it way! When the weather is warm it’s even more important to stay hydrated! Here are a few tips to keep in mind.
1. Drink lots of water. You should at the very least be drinking a glass with every meal.
2. Eat lots of fruits and veggies. Watermelons, celery, strawberries and cucumbers are all over 90% water. While you’re eating these yummy snacks you’re also hydrating your body.
3. Drink enough while you’re exercising. If you sweat a lot you need to be sipping on water every 10 to 20 minutes while you’re working out. Even if you don’t sweat a lot you should be drinking water every 20 minutes.
4. Listen to your body. Your muscles are about 75% water, so when they’re feeling tired it’s a good sign that you need to drink more.
5. Feeling dizzy, lightheaded or have a headache. Drink water! This is a sign that you should be drinking more water.
6. Lotion up! Aveeno® Sheer Hydration Lotion will leave your skin residue-free and hydrated up to 24 hours.
Take the tissue test yourself. Rub one pump of Aveeno® Sheer Hydration Lotion on your hands for 15 seconds. Then lightly press a lotion free tissue onto your hand.
7. Protect yourself from the sun! During the summer, let’s be honest, we’re not going to stay inside all day. We want to be out enjoying the weather and so do our kids! We use Aveeno® Baby Continuous Protection® Lotion Sunscreen With Broad Spectrum SPF 55. It maintains broad spectrum protection over time, with skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal to care for baby’s delicate skin. This nongreasy, fragrance-free, natural oatmeal formula helps prevent moisture loss and is water resistant for 80 minutes.
Make sure you check out the other articles in our skin care series.
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Aveeno®, but all the words, thoughts and dry skin are my own.