I have an addiction…
Well I have lots of addictions, but this one is not only annoys my husband but clutters my bathroom. I have an issue with buying make up, lotions, hair products, face cleaners, and anything else that promises me I’ll look younger or skinnier. The clutter drives me nuts!
Truth be told, most of these products never get used. I open them, smell them, use them once or twice and then they sit on top of my vanity collecting dust.
Here’s the other issue I have. I am completely loyal to certain products. So why do I always buy other products? UGH!
Ok, today is the day! I am cleaning out my vanity and I’m using Lay N Go to organize my Makeup!
1. I know it’s hard. You’ve spent good money on these products. You haven’t even opened them, but lets be honest. You’re never gonna use them. Take any unopened products and stick them in a box for donation. Most organizations can’t take open products.
2. You’ve only used these items a few times, but you hated the smell, they’re too greasy, it’s the wrong color, or you’re never going to use them again. Why are you hanging on to them? Get rid of them! Just throw them away.
3. Check expiration dates. Yes, some beauty products have expiration dates. Not sure what the expiration date is? Have you had it more than a year? It should probably be thrown out.
4. Time to get clean out some of the make-up. Do you have mascara older than 3 months? Pitch it! Eye shadows, blushes, or powders that don’t work on you? Give them to a friend or pitch them!
5. Go buy a Lay N Go! It is so amazing because I can just lay everything in there and pull it closed. I don’t have to repack and unpack when I travel. I just take it with me.
Now my vanity looks like this!
I’m also take the Lay N Go with me on vacation!
Not only does all the make I wear fit in the Lay N Go, but there’s also a little zipper compartment for jewelry. Love Love Love!
Now just in time for the Holiday’s Lay N Go has a fabulous Sweepstakes over on Facebook.
ONE randomly drawn individual will receive one (1) Large Blue Lay-n-Go, (1) LITE Blue Lay-n-Go (1) Black Lay-n-Go COMSO, a gift card to Sephora and a “surprise” set of tiny toy pieces – think LEGO! Total Retail Value: over $200.00. Lay-n-Go will also provide complimentary ground shipping for the grand prize winner.
Now quick! Go enter here! You have until the 15th!
Disclaimer – I was given a Lay N Go for this review. My opinion, make up and clean vanity are all my own.