Remember when here was order and calm in your life. You know, that day right before your first baby was born? We wouldn’t change a thing about our chaos. Instead we are finding our humor in it.
You know you are a mom if…
1. You don’t remember the last time you showered. And? You aren’t showering today.
2. A clean house means there is a clear path to the refrigerator and your bed.
3. You say things like, “Stop peeing in the front yard, we have perfectly good toilets in the house.”
4. You are on Facebook. Not Snapchat.
5. You put Unicorn’s and a good night’s sleep in the same category.
6. You hate laundry more than the ex-boyfriend who dumped you for your best friend in high school.
7. Getting dressed up means taking off your unused workout clothes and putting on jeans and a t-shirt
8. Cleaning up your master bathroom means throwing everything in your once coveted tub.
9. Your car has a hideous unlocatable odor that no amount of Febreeze is fixing.
10. When your toddler pees on the sofa the obvious solution has nothing to do with a dry cleaner. You just flip it over.
What would you add to our list?