The other day Noah and I were in the car and we were joking around about all that he has learned from playing video games for the last seven years. Some pretty funny stuff came out of his mouth, clearly he got my sense of humor. For your enjoyment, I asked him to write down 10 things he has learned from playing video games. Surprisingly, unlike his homework, he did it. Now if he could just major in college in one of these 10 things, we would be all set. There is a zombie apocalypse scholarship. Right?
1. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, i can survive with a Thompson and my best friend Adam.
2. I can drift at speeds of up to 220 mph while evading cops in my stolen vehicle.
3. If dragons came to life I could save the world from being burned down in flames.
4. I could be a coach in the NFL.
5. I’m a fighter pilot and I can shoot down planes with ease.
6. I can make a functioning vehicle out of Legos and nothing more.
7. Becoming a werewolf is as easy as it is fun.
8. I can make crabby patties better than Sponge Bob.
9. Street racing is my passion.
10. All your problems and more can be solved with a falcon punch.