Are you ready for some FOOTBALL! We are both huge football fans. You will find us every Sunday parked on our sofas screaming at our TV’s. Our football Sundays wouldn’t be complete without our favorite things.
1. The proper team gear: I love the Touch line by Alyssa Milano. Comfy, cute, and stylish.
2. NFL RedZone Channel: Living on the West Coast I don’t get to see much of the Steeler, so the NFL RedZone is my window into Heintz Field. It also ensures I don’t miss any must see plays!
3. Fox NFL Sunday: I love waking up Sunday morning, watching Terry and Howie break down the upcoming games for me! Yes I know there are others in the cast, but do they really matter?
4. Bloody Marys: One day I may just share my bloody mary secret with you. For today lets just say it involved vodka, tomato juice, old bay, worcestershire sauce, tabasco sauce, pickled asparagus, and LOTS of olives.
5. The Terrible Towel: Well of course! Do I need to explain?
6. Bloody Mary Recipe by Martha Stewart: I stumbled upon her Bloody Mary recipes when I was planning Colt’s first birthday nearly nine years ago and I have yet to find one that is any better. The only difference is that I use Clamato juice instead of tomato juice. I can’t stand when they are too thick and filling. Because? I like to have more than one.
7. My Turkey and Macaroni Chili: This is so delish. You can make it, you can make your husband make it. Hell if you have teens, you can make them make it. Whoever makes it, just make it. Get the recipe.
8. My Sunday boyfriend: Your husband get’s the sideline filled with half dressed hotties, level the playing field ladies. Featured below is my boyfriend. Hands off biatches. You can get your own boyfriend at Fathead.com.
9. NFL.com’s fantasy football app: So I can see how bad I am kicking Theresa’s arse every week.
10. Pinterest projects to entertain Colt: While I have been known to hire Sunday sitters because I love football so much 17 weeks adds up. I have trained Colt well. When Peyton Manning comes on the television he knows to stop talking immediately because a. I will yell at him to hush it and b. I’m no longer listening to him anyway. That said, a bored eight year old is no good when I am watching my Colts or my Sunday boyfriend play. Steal my Pinterest ideas!