We all know one of those moms. You know, that one we’re talking about. The one that always has to one up ya. Well here’s a scary thought, what if you’re one of those moms? Stefanie and I created this list because we realized there’s a little bit of “that mom” in all of us. We are guilty of more of these than we want to admit. Sadly, we aren’t guilty of number six. And we want to be. Because? Pinterest followers.
Here’s ten signs you might be “that” mom.
- Your ten year old is still in a booster seat.
- You are homeschooling your 21 year old through medical school.
- Kale smoothies? Your kid’s favorite dessert.
- You have so many, my son/daughter is “Student of the Month” stickers on the back of your minivan, you can no longer see out your rear window.
- Annual wrapping paper sale? Shit gets real.
- It’s your son’s birthday party and everything is homemade including the hand knitted goody bags and the seven tiered cake. One tier for every year your precious Bulregard has blessed the earth with his presence.
- You are room mom for classes your children aren’t even in.
- Science projects? Let’s be honest, this has nothing to do with the kids, it’s a parent competition.
- You proudly announce in your mom group that your child has yet to watch TV or play on a tablet/smartphone. The other moms are a little confused on how your child will actually learn to count to 10 and sing their ABC’s without Sesame Street.
- You haven’t had a peaceful night of sleep in (insert your oldest child’s age here) years.
We are all “that” mom in some way. Yes? Which one are you most guilty of?