Disclosure: I felt the magic of swiss herbs in Ricola® Herb & Throat drops as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #swissherbs The swiss herbs in Ricola® Herb & Throat drops help sooth my itch throat caused by allergies and this post is sponsored for Socialstars. #swissherbs All words, thoughts and ideas are my own.
Back to school is upon us and that means fall is right around the corner. The single best time of the year is about to begin and we can’t wait. So many wonderful things to look forward to. Here are ten of our favorite things about this, the most wonderful time of the year!
1. Sunflowers. I love decorating my home with these beautiful flowers. Vases in every room are filled with these gorgeous colors of fall!
2. Football. Whether your littles play, your fantasy football league is back in business or you are enjoying Monday, Thursday and Sunday’s on the sofa nibbling yummy treats, football is back and it’s a good thing.
3. Fires in the fireplace. The smell, the crackling, the warmth. Nothing says fall like a beautiful fire in the fireplace.
4. Pumpkin. Everywhere there’s pumpkin. They are in our food, on our doorsteps and in our children’s smiles.
5. Sweaters, Leggings & Boots. I can’t wait to slip my feet into my favorite fall boots. My husband bought me these several years back and I am always sad to see them shelved for summer.
6. Chili, Soup & Casseroles. Chicken soup to cure what ails you, chili because football and chili are inseparable or tater tot casserole because nothing tastes better. It’s the time of year we indulge in comfort food. Bring it on.
7. Beautiful fall leaves against a clear blue sky. I live in San Diego now but grew up in Indianapolis. Nothing made me happier than gorgeous orange, red and yellow leaves against a crystal clear blue sky.
8. All of our favorite shows are back on television! #Scandal #TheVoice #HowToGetAwayWithMurder
9. Time for mom. With the kids back in school moms can take a few precious moments for themselves.
10. Halloween. I LOVE Halloween. We love to create fun costumes and dragging out the boxes of Halloween decorations in our house is a long anticipated joy.
Whether it’s the dry weather, the dust that collected in the box of Halloween decorations or the screaming for your favorite team, fall can also bring dry and irritated throats. No better way to soothe a dry throat than the fabulous Ricola® Herb Drops. They bring immediate soothing to my irritated throat. You can learn more about Ricola® here. Don’t forget to follow them on Facebook and Twitter.