Come on dad’s think about it, Mother’s Day is your chance to shape what you’re going to get for Father’s Day. Do you want another tie? Of course you don’t! So listen up, below are 10 items you should never buy your wife.
1. Household Appliances – Don’t be foolish enough to make this mistake. Just because she wants it, doesn’t mean it’s a good idea for Mother’s Day. A household appliance is a household expense, not a gift.
2. Workout Clothing – Yes we love our yoga pants, but leave those purchases up to us. We do not ever want you suggesting we need to lose a pound or two. And even though we likely know you are not dumb enough to suggest such a thing, we will still wonder…
3. Homemade Coupon Book – We all know those won’t get used. We also know they aren’t your clever thoughts, you stole them from the internet. We know what you are up to here. Don’t do it.
4. Kitchen Utensils – See the video.
5. The New 72″ TV You Have Been Wanting – Or anything else that is actually on your wish list not hers. Would you want her to buy you that new pair of heels she has been eyeing?
6. Sexy Lingerie – This is not a gift for her, it’s a gift for you. Don’t make this mistake if you ever want to see her in sexy lingerie again.
7. Anything From Home Depot – Nope. Nothing. See number 5.
8. Anything Car Related – New tires, a gift card for car washes, etc. The only acceptable car related item would be a chauffeur.
9. A Bouquet of Carnations You Rush Out To Get at 7:00 a.m. From 7-11 – No. Never. Getting nothing would be better.
10. Tickets to the Monster Truck Show – See again, number 5. (Unless of course she is a bad ass Monster Truck Show lovin’ kind of woman, but you better be sure or you’ll be gettin’ no lovin’.)